- Valid Driver’s License, Passport or Government ID
- Bank Letter of Guarantee
- Tax Exemption For Dealers
- Used Vehicle Dealers License for Dealers
- After completing the registration process, you are now ready to participate in the auction.
- All property is sold “As Is Where Is” Condition: All information was obtained from sources assumed to be correct but is not guaranteed by Rebel Auction Company, Inc.
- Settlements should be paid in full on the day of auction.
- We gladly accept cash, check, money order or wire transfers (Call 800-533-0673 for Wiring Instructions). We Accept Visa, Master Card and American Express. A 3% Convenience Fee will charged.
- Pre-approved financing is available for pre-approval. Contact Brad Davis @ 800-533-0673 or email@example.com
All Announcements made on the day of the sale supersede any printed material.
A 10% Administration Fee, with a $350.00 cap per item, will be charged to all purchases made at the Hazlehurst Auction Yard. Each OFFSITE AUCTION will have a different Buyers Premium.
An additional 2.5% Fee will be added to all internet purchases.
- Titles must accompany all vehicles, trailers and equipment upon consignment and delivered to the office.
- Titles must be checked for any discrepancies. Should there be a lien on the vehicle, trailer or equipment, the lending institution must be contacted and a letter from such must be submitted to Rebel Auction Company, Inc., with a payoff figure and to whom to grant the funds.
- A $45 title fee will charged to each vehicle, trailer or equipment to both the buyer and seller.
- If the title isn’t signed by the seller, a Limited Power of Attorney is to be signed for Rebel Auction Co., Inc. to handle all title work.
- Georgia Title Requirements Vehicles 1985 or older doesn’t require a title, but may still carry one. Trailers weighting over 2000 pounds and 1986 or older must be titled 10 Years of age or newer requires an odometer readingVehicles titled in other states must comply with that state requirements.
- ALL VEHICLES, TRAILERS, AND EQUIPMENT NOT CONFORMING WITH THESE REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE SOLD.
Check Out Procedures
All accounts must be settled the day of the auction. Upon payment of your purchase, you will receive a clerking ticket stamped paid. The person removing the equipment must surrender the clerking ticket at the gate.
Announcements the day of the sale take precedence over all printed matter and advertising.